Please click on the following link to visit our school district website regarding enrollment and transfer.‚Äč

Enrollment & Transfer Information

You must register your child at your resident school based on your Milpitas resident address. If you do not know your resident school, please use the District's School Locator below.

For Summer Enrollment: Once you have enrolled online, please take your documents to Milpitas Unified School District, 1331 E Calaveras Blvd, Building 100 . They will be open from July 2nd - 19th (closed Fridays) between 8 am - 12 pm


Microsoft Word - Registration Checklist.doc - 336396819820180498.pdf